- May 18, 2016
5:00 am - 8:30 am
- WONDERING is there something more you can do in the “Second Half” of life?
- STIRRED to try something new?
- YEARNING to do something that has more meaning and purpose?
If so, join our “WHAT’S NEXT” WORKSHOP
This workshop will help you explore and identify your passion, purpose and interests for your “Second Half” of life:
- Learn how the world is redefining retirement
- Begin your internal exploration of what has meaning and value for your life
- Identify the “Gremlins” that are holding you back
- Visualize the possibilities for your “Second Half” of life!
- Begin to take some action in your discovery journey.
ATTEND “WHAT’S NEXT” AND RECEIVE ALL THIS!
- The Encore Career Handbook by Marci Alboher.
- A binder that will include your participant materials for the “What’s Next?” workshop and a bibliography of resources.
DARE TO DREAM AND CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT! PRE-REGISTER NOW!
For more information: Kitty Preziosi, Founder, Boomer BreakThrough
firstname.lastname@example.org | 954-915-0101
Venue Phone: 954-327-3941